September 24, 2009

New Shop!

I am very excited to announce that Lean Dog Pottery and Lean Dog Jewelry are now in a new shop in downtown San Luis Obispo, California! The shop is called So-ap-petit! It is in a beautiful garden nook displayed gorgeously with plants and fountains! The majority of the shop is outdoors, but the owner built a little indoor space with found windows and doors - its totally eclectic and is a must see!! She makes her own bath and body products - soaps, scrubs and balms and she also displays art from local artists - such as myself!! I am so happy I stumbled upon this shop, I have a feeling I am going to form a great relationship with the shop owner, she is just so sweet and friendly and has tons of talent! 

Check it out if you are in town!
1129 Garden Street #B Patio, San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401
805-545-9900

No comments:

Post a Comment